Everything Carries the Light of SELF: An exploration of the nature of the Self and the Self of Parts: Additional reality maps to deepen the exploration of the nature of the Self and the Self of Parts
Wednesday December 21, 2022 9:30-4:30pm EST (8:30 CT / 7:30 MT / 6:30 PT)
Over the course of this workshop, we will spend time exploring three different themes:
1. Drawing upon Kashmir Tantra’s understanding of the nature of Shiva and Shakti we will explore the erotic love relationship between the Self of parts (Shakti) and Self (Shiva).
2. Drawing upon Trungpa Rimpoche’s description of the birth of the ego, we will explore the nature of the birth of parts and how this field of creation becomes the wild playground for divine Self-revelation and the dance of love within that field.
3. We will return to our own spiritual experiences and see how they are illuminated by the exploration of the previous themes. If there is time, we will explore how our and our client’s spiritual experiences can inform healing.
Requirements & Boundaries
- Level 1 graduates or 40+ hour IFSCA course or equivalent. The teachings will build upon the previous workshop but past participation is not required or necessary.
- Workshop will run with a minimum of 12 and maximum of 30 participants.
- $175 USD full payment required to secure a spot. Refundable until Dec.1 less $30 admin fee and after Dec.1 only if we are able to fill the spot from a waitlist.
- Portions of this workshop will be recorded and made available to participants, as well as to be used in future offerings. This will include teachings, meditations, and demos (release form will be provided), and not Q&A or personal sharings.
- A portion of proceeds will be donated to the IFS Foundation
Please click here for the application form. We will contact you to arrange payment.
Questions can be emailed to: Risa Adams
"Dr. David Stern brings profound wisdom and humanistic talents to his teaching. He combines years of solid experience using the IFS method with a deep communion with spiritual depths. His personal style is intensely supportive and connective and he brings a passion for the unfolding of the soul. Learning with David is a rich and transformative experience."