Why seek help?
– Some part of your life is not working (at least not the way you want it to or believe that it can)!
– No joy, little pleasure, feeling bad a lot – some kind of depression/some kind of anxiety/ or both.
– Need guidance, company, help with some life transition.
-Difficulty with career, marriage, or friendships.
– Wanting/needing support/guidance with religious community or own spiritual life/path.
– Spiritual Emergency
– Addicted to or misusing, drugs, alcohol, food, sex, work, shopping, gaming, facebook…and, this is causing problems in your life!
– Your pain and suffering may simply be overwhelming
– Having trouble finding, sustaining, growing good relationships.
– Feeling stuck or wanting to deepen your current relationships.
All these are signs that you need to bring the “car” to the shop, or take your “beloved pet” to the vet..NOW!
Listen to the call of your dis-ease. Get help! Why not?!